The world’s largest crypto exchange Binance completes the second round of Terra (LUNA) airdrop distribution to Terra Classic (LUNC) and TerraClassicUSD (USTC) holders on Thursday. The airdrop is related to the separation of the Terra Classic network under the “Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2” by Do Kwon, with the first airdrop already completed in May.
Binance Airdrops Terra (LUNA) Tokens To Terra Classic (LUNC) and USTC Holders
In an official announcement on December 22, Binance has completed the second round of Terra (LUNA) airdrop distribution to eligible users who held Terra Classic (LUNC) and TerraClassicUSD (USTC) as per the snapshot. The snapshot timings are May 7 at 14:59:37 UTC (pre-attack) and May 26, 2022 (post-attack).
Binance will distribute the remaining Terra (LUNA) airdrop distributions from December 2022 or June 2023, as per the distribution plan. This will take 24 to 48 months for the full distribution of Terra (LUNA) tokens.
Users can confirm the receipt of airdrop LUNC tokens on the Distribution page of their spot wallets. Also, users are requested to unselect “Hide 0 balances” to view LUNA tokens in spot wallets.
Moreover, Binance will not announce the completion of subsequent Terra (LUNA) airdrops after this announcement. Also, the airdrop is not valid for U.S. persons, entities, and sanctioned countries.
The crypto exchange completed the first airdrop in May, which was 30% of the total airdrop distribution. The remaining 70% will be distributed over 24 months.
Also Read: Terra Classic Validator ClassyCrypto Burns 13 Million LUNC
LUNC Price Jumps After Airdrop
The Terra Classic price jumped over 5% in the last 24 hours as a result of the airdrop. The Terra Classic (LUNC) and USTC likely be selling Terra (LUNA) tokens to pump LUNC and USTC prices.
The LUNC price is trading at $0.0001339. The 24-hour low and high are $0.0001269 and $0.0001405, respectively. The USTC price trades at $0.0206, up nearly 4% in the last 24 hours.
Meanwhile, the Terra (LUNA) price is trading at $1.25, down nearly 1% after recording a pump and dump in the last 24 hours.
Also Read: Is The Bottom Already In For Terra Classic Coin?